The diabetes brain sap-trap

Too much blood sugar brings too much insulin. This is part of the diabetes disease process. After a while, the victim develops an insulin resistance as the body makes more and more insulin to ultimately fail in the effort to control excess blood sugar. When this happens, excess insulin starts leaking from the bloodstream into the brain where it blocks the enzyme your brain uses to clean up amyloid protein – leaving a tangle of amyloid plaques. Amyloid plaques are the Hallmark of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. 70% of all diabetics can expect to battle dementia sooner or later. The other 30% die before dementia diseases can catch up to them…

You'd best avoid this ride altogether...

You’d best avoid this ride altogether…

About Craig Stellpflug NDC

Craig Stellpflug is a NeuroDevelopment Consultant and a Certified Nutritional Consultant. Craig is a cancer nutritionist and child brain disorder specialist at Healing Pathways Medical Clinic in Scottsdale Arizona.
This entry was posted in Health News, Lifestyle and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply