Popular use of toxic mercury

Mercury is used as a popular medical disinfectant in bandages, diapers, tooth fillings and even Kotex. It is also used as a vaccine adjuvant (makes the vaccine reaction work “better”). Mercury is a potent, developmental neurotoxin that damages the brain, liver, kidneys and central nervous system. Infants and young children are particularly vulnerable to mercury’s toxic effects. Even at low levels, mercury is capable of causing a number of health problems including, endocrine disrupting, impaired motor functioning, cognitive ability, emotional problems and gender bending. But 30 years after the poison is shot into your child they will ignore the possibility that a vaccine adjuvant caused a disease or two.

Only a sheople is so blind as to vaccinate a child on the current recommended schedule

About Craig Stellpflug NDC

Craig Stellpflug is a NeuroDevelopment Consultant and a Certified Nutritional Consultant. Craig is a cancer nutrition consultant and child brain disorder specialist at Healing Pathways Medical Clinic in Scottsdale Arizona.
This entry was posted in Medical Madness and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Popular use of toxic mercury

  1. Pingback: she

  2. Pingback: site

Leave a Reply